Working with Contacts
How to import from Yahoo Mail
Video Tutorial - Watch How to Import Contacts to FileFlex From Yahoo Mail
- Open Yahoo Mail. Select Contact Manager icon located in the top left corner navigation bar.
- In the top task bar, select the Actions and in the dropdown select Export. A file will be exported to your downloads folder called yahoo_contacts.csv.
- Open FileFlex. Select the menu in the Global Application Bar.
- In the dropdown, select Add/Manage Contacts.
- This opens the contact manager. In the contact manager, select Import Contacts.
- In the Import from dialog box, select Delimited File.
- In the Import from csv dialog box, select Choose File.
- Navigate to the contacts file you exported from Yahoo and select Open. The default download location is your Downloads folder. The default filename is yahoo_contacts.csv.
- In the Import from csv dialog box, select Upload.
- In the Contacts Imported dialog box, select Done.
- In Contact Management, select Done.
Congratulations - you have imported your Yahoo Mail contacts.