Working with Contacts
How to import from Linked In
Video Tutorial - Watch How to Import Contacts to FileFlex From LinkedIn
- Open Linked In. Select Connections in the top navigation bar and then select Keep in Touch in the dropdown.
- In Connections, select the Settings icon located at the top right corner.
- In Settings, select Export LinkedIn Connections located under Advanced Settings located in the right column.
- In the Export to dialog box, select Microsoft Outlook/CSV file in the dropdown. (This is the default selection).
- Select Export.
- Enter the characters in the Security Verification captcha and select Continue.
- Open FileFlex. Select the menu in the Global Application Bar.
- In the dropdown, select Add/Manage Contacts.
- This opens the contact manager. In the contact manager, select Import Contacts.
- In the Import from dialog box, select Outlook.
- In the Import from Outlook dialog box, select Choose File.
- Navigate to the contacts file you exported from LinkedIn and select Open. The default download location is your Downloads folder and the default filename is linkedin_connections_export_micosoft_outlook.csv.
- In the Import from Outlook dialog box, select Upload.
Congratulations, you have imported your LinkedIn contacts. Select Done.