How to Purchase FileFlex
FileFlex is available for a 30-day free trial period with no credit card required. Once your 30-day free trial expires, an annual subscription is required. The FileFlex subscription is purchased in-app.
- In the event that your 30-day trial or previous FileFlex subscription has expired, you will see a message in a dialog box, as shown below.
- Clicking on here will prompt you to the FileFlex Billing page where you can enter your card details to purchase the annual subscription.
- If your account is still active and you’d like to subscribe before its expiry date to prevent any disruption in service, click the Open Menu in the Global Application Bar and select Settings.
- Switch to the Profile tab.
- Click here to view your billing status and/or pay for your subscription. Clicking on here will take you to the FileFlex Billing Page.
- From here, you will be able to see when your FileFlex account expires. You may enter your card details to make an annual subscription to FileFlex.