Connecting To Your Content
How to Connect to OneDrive
Video Tutorial - Watch How to Connect FileFlex to OneDrive
- Select the menu icon in the Global Application bar.
Note: If you don’t already have a OneDrive account, you will need to create one first.
- In the dropdown, select Add Content Source.
Select Add Content Source
- Select the OneDrive icon.
- Log in to OneDrive entering the email and password of your account.
- Congratulations - you have connected FileFlex to your OneDrive account. You should continue connecting FileFlex to all your repositories by selecting Add More. If finished, click Done.