Connecting To Your Content
How to Connect to Google Drive
Video Tutorial - Watch How to Connect FileFlex to Google Drive
- Select the menu icon in the Global Application bar.
- In the dropdown, select Add Content Source.
Select Add Content Source
- Select the Google Drive icon.
Note: If you don’t already have a Google Drive account, you will need to create one first.
- Sign in to Google by entering the email and password of your account.
- Give FileFlex permission to view and manage documents in your Google Drive by selecting Accept.
- Congratulations - you have connected FileFlex to your Google Drive account. You should continue connecting FileFlex to all your repositories by selecting Add More. If finished, click Done.