Connecting To Your Content
How to Connect to an FTP
- Select the menu icon in the Global Application bar.
- In the dropdown, select Add Content Source.
Select Add Content Source
- Select the type of FTP you are accessing - FTP, FTPS or SFTP.
- Login to your FTP by entering the url of your host server, port, username and password (if required).
Note: Most FTP default to port 21. Username and passwords may not be required.
- Congratulations. You have connected FileFlex to your FTP site. You should continue connecting FileFlex to all your repositories by selecting Add More. If finished, click Done.