Working with Contacts
How to Group contacts
- Select the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top right Global Application Bar.
- In the dropdown, select Add/Manage Contacts.
- This opens the contact manager. In the contact manager, select the contacts that you wish to group.
- Once you have selected the contacts that you wish to group, select the menu icon (3 dots) in the Activity bar and then choose Group Contacts.
- In the Groups dialog box, you can assign the contacts to a pre-existing group or you can create a new group. To create a new group, select Create new group.
- In the New Group dialog box, enter a name and then select OK.
Select Add/Manage Contacts